Christmas Gift Idea
Christmas is tight this year!
My Dear Friends and Family,
Somewhat embarrassing to admit but Christmas will be tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts.
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
* You need four maxi pads to make a pair.
* Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
* The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
* Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Decorate the toe area with small ornaments, bows or silk flowers (whatever is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (3.) Get out the Sand Bags.
Awaiting your response. It’s crucial that I get the right size for each one of you.